Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vintage Soft Spring and a freebie

Sorry to have been MIA.
Had the flu after going thru this aweful weather.
My moving is quickly approching, and real life
will catch me and I'm sorry but might be
 absent again.
I have a new kit, 




Spring must have been soft, mild and romantic in the 1930's.
Done in vintage colours, this kits will be perfect for all your family and memories layouts.
You'll get:
63 elements, png @ 300 dpi, full size
14 papers, jpg @ 300 dpi, 12X12
6 coordinate solid papers, 12X12, jpg @ 300 dpi
A full alpha, Upper  and lower cases, numbers and signs, delicately embroided 

You can grab it in my STORE

Here's my little gift for you, my faithful friends

 

You can get it HERE

Have a great day


1 comment:

  1. Wow Marie, this is gorgeous!
    Sorry to hear you have not been well, hope you recover soon :)

    ReplyDelete