Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First Kit of the Year and first freebie

First of all I would like to wish you
a very good, healthy and happy 2012.

I have for you the first Kit of 2012:
Parisian Chic
different shades of teal and blue, with a touch of beige,
 make this kit great for almost every kind of layout!
You'll get :
An upper case alpha
50 elements, png @ 300 dpi at full size
13 papers , jpg, 12X12 @300dpi
8 solids,jpg, 12X12 @300 dpi



You can get it with a 25% discount at my Stores

CSD
HF
AS

Here are some pages made by my talented CT

Peace

Sue (DownUnderScraps)


Last but not least, here's your free QP


DOWNLOAD

Happy scrapping!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete